Good Shepherd Hospital
Located near the eastern border of Eswatini in Siteki, Good Shepherd Hospital is a 201-bed rural hospital run by the Catholic Diocese in partnership with the Government. Founded in 1949, GSH is the sole hospital responsible for the health care of the Lubombo Region, making up around 1/4 of the land area of Eswatini. This catchment area comprises of 250,000 people, predominantly from rural communities. The hospital also oversees the running of 20 rural clinics. English is the most common language spoken in the hospital.