Good Shepherd Catholic Hospital
Located near the eastern border of Eswatini in Siteki, Good Shepherd Catholic Hospital is a 201-bed rural hospital run by the Catholic Diocese in partnership with the Government. Founded in 1949, it is the sole hospital responsible for the health care of the Lubombo Region, making up around 1/4 of the land area of Eswatini. This catchment area comprises of 250,000 people, predominantly from rural communities. English and Siswathi are the most common languages spoken in the hospital.